19/08/2013

OKO day trip.


Hello, my dears! It was a very nice weather yesterday, so we decided to visit one new place, that I have never been before. I am sure that this place is already familiar to most of you, the name of it OKO Resto. It is so lovely restaurant with a good,ecological food and yummy, handmade apple juice. So if you have not visited it yet, please welcome! What else I could say... the sunny weather is still pleases us, so there is no reason to pack yourself into the sweaters and jackets. I was wearing slim jeans with white T-shirt. Very simple but at the same time stylish. I think it is the most famouse outfit for all of us. What makes my "look of the day" so special, so this is a straw hat, which I bought in Spain. What a lovely hat, isn't it? Be happy! L, Julie









Jeans: Zara T-shirt: Zara Shoes: Asos
Sunglasses: Ray Ban


Foto by Alisa Vert

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts