09/09/2013

Chedi Lady


Hello! Here are photos from my weekend! Me and my friends have a very good tradition to spend one of the weekend day in a new place. This time we have stopped at a lovely restaurant named "Chedi" . I really recomend this place for people who like East cuisine. Those, who do not like such cuisine can find something italian or french, also. The place is gorgeous with it atmosphere and bohemian chic. That day I was wearing my asymmetric dress by Mango and my favourite leather-biker jacket by Guess. This jacket is perfect for every kind of my clothes. Love it very much! My "look of the day" have been completed with a nice jewelry that I ordered from e-bay online store. Be beautiful! L, Julie














Dress: Mango
Jacket: Guess
Necklace: eBay
Shoes: Oasis
Bag: Coccinelle
Sunglasses: Vogue

Photo by Alisa Vert

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts