07/07/2013

Sweet coral day

Hello! Yesterday was a wonderful day. It was sunny, but a bit windy. Anyway the wind helped to make photos more romantic

In the morning I was thinking about going to the beach, for sunburn, but I am always feel cold, even if the weather is +21 C. Estonia is not the great place for summer vacations, but it is so beautiful with the nature and places. In these photos I do not tanned enough, I am waiting for my real sunny vacations in Barcelona soon! Hope to bring some photos from this great town.

I and my friend (Alicie- she a responsible for technical part of my blog, many thanks to her!) walked in Pirita street.









T-shirt & shorts: Zara
Shoes: Trash
Nail polish: China glaze "Fade Into Hue"


Foto by Alisa Vert

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts