14/07/2013

Sunny business suit!

Hi ladies! During the business trip, I usually have to wear something very formal, that usually business people wear. I always choose a formal suit. These are: pensil skirt or straight trousers, but I like more calf-length trousers. It seems to me that with high heeled shoes and in these style of trousers, legs are longer, than they usually are Anyway I do not like the very formal costumes, they make woman more elder than she is. What can I say, I love the way bright colors. I usually combine grey, black...boring colours with bright spots. It is the best way to make your business costume better for spring or summer conferences, meetings or business trip. If you do not have a time to change your costume for a dinner or coctail party, it is easy to combine these bright colored suit with a bit of accesories, I have choosen the gold chain, that is very famouse now. What about you ladies, what is your favourite clothes for work? I wish you always to be bright, elegant and feminine!





Top: Zara
Jacket: Zara
Trousers: Mango
Bag: Celine
Shoes: Luciano Barachini

Foto by Alisa Vert

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts